"Coin Check" Rules
ALWAYS CARRY YOUR COIN AS A REMINDER OF YOUR COMMITMENT AND CONNECTION TO SOMETHING BIGGER IN YOUR DAILY LIFE.
- A "Coin Check" consists of a challenge and response. A challenge is initiated by either holding your coin in the air or slamming it on a table or floor and yelling "Coin Check!"
- Individual(s) challenged must respond by showing their Coin with their own unit's logo to the challenger within 10 seconds.
- Anyone challenged who doesn't show their Coin must submit to a challenge from the challenger and the surrounding participants (Challenger decides what challenge is).
- Coin Checks are permitted anywhere and anytime.
- If everyone being challenged produces their Coin, the challenger must submit himself to the Challenge that is presented.
- If you accidently drop your Coin and it makes an audible sound on impact,then you "accidentally" initiated a Coin Check.
- There are no exceptions to the rules. They apply to clothed or un-clothed. One step and an arms reach are allowed.
- A Coin is a Coin. They are not belt buckles, key chains or necklaces. Coins worn in a holder around the neck are valid.
Challenge Coin Rank
Gold Anniversary Coin
Check Back often as ranks will change with new additions
Gold Alpha Coin